maandag 4 oktober 2010

Tegami Bachi REVERSE episode 1

That stupid Gauche-who-thinks-he's-Noir shot poor Lag and now Niche has to carry him. ;___;

UWAH IT'S JIGGY PEPPER! Oh that's right, he was there too...

Largo and Aria are back in business. Serious business.

Niche's still as cute as ever. <3

Ah... How nostalgic.

KJGFKSLFHLKDGFKJDSFKDFKLJHGKGHKJGDFGJH.

I've missed this show soooo much! I'm so happy it's back. <3

The OP and ED sequence is full of Gauche, and we got to see Jiggy Pepper, Aria in casual/party-clothes (So pretty! <3)
Niche was adorable trying to cheer Lag up, and Lag and Sylvette crying together was amazingly cute as well. I don't have a lot to say about this episode but I loved every single second of it and it looks really promising! I get the feeling I'm going to love this season even more than the first one! =D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten