maandag 22 november 2010

Survey, Anime characters version. x3

10 favourite anime characters.

[Random Order; I actually randomized them to prevent myself from cheating]
1. Akai Ringo
2. Okazaki Shinichi
3. Gilbert Nightray
4. Mutou Tohru
5. Kida Masaomi
6. Kurosaki Tasuku
7. Yuuki Natsuno
8. Kuze Shuichi
9. Gauche Suede
10. Usui Takumi

Would You Rather...

Party With 1 or 7?
1. 7 doesn't really seem like a party person
Marry 2 or 6?
Psssh, that's hard. I'll go with 2. =3
Kill 3 or 8?
8. Since he was dying anyway... kindof.
Date 9 or 10?
10. 9 would be complicated, memory loss and all.
Make out with 4 or 7?
Can I just watch them make out? xD Nah, kidding. I choose 4.
Cuddle With 6 or 8?
Ummm... 6.
Have Kids With 4 or 5?
5. I don't want any Twilight pregnancies you know? xD
Live With 1 or 9?
I think 1 will be more fun. =3
Be Stuck on an Island with 2 or 5?
I wouldn't mind either. (A) But I choose 2 so he can sing and play the guitar for me when I get bored. ^^
Trade Lives with 8 or 10?
10, he can do anything!
Wake Up Next To 4 or 9?
4. Don't know why...

Who Has the Best..

Eyes? 3. Golden eyes love. <3
Smile? 1's innocent grin while saying something wicked. <3
Hair? 2
Body? 10 probably.
Style? 2 and 3

1 opmerking: