maandag 29 maart 2010

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, episode 17

Preview:

What you erased...
...the fragrance of my memory.
What you see...
...the scar of my hatred.
What echoes...
...these footsteps of the past.


Cute Satoshi is not that cute anymore...

Good old nail-ripping machine. =] *nostalgic look* Can't believe anyone actually invented such a thing. That's just sick....

There she goes... Poor Shion... ;___;


I think it does...

So, as you can see in the screencaps, this episode had the famous nailripping scene in it! ^^ Nicenicenice, but not half as gruesome as the nail-clipping-torture scene in Monster. Anyone who shivered watching this scene of Higurashi, should definitely watch Monster. I could barely watch that scene. O.o

Now about the plot. We get to see how Satoshi asked Shion to take Satoko to the festival, like Keiichi asked Mion two arcs ago. Mion mentioned when Keiichi asked her, that Satoshi asked her the exact same thing, which makes me wonder; Satoshi asked this to Shion, but the Mion two arcs ago said he asked her. Does this mean that the Mion of two arcs ago was actually Shion in disguise? I wonder if I'm right, and if I am, if it has any relevance. Ah well, I guess I'll find out soon enough! ^^


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten