woensdag 31 maart 2010

Shugo Chara! Doki!! episode 57

This gave me Hikaru-Kaoru-flashbacks somehow...
I'm kinda jealouse of Tadase. x'D

Nagihiko's evil revenge is evil. Poor Kukai. Tadase in girl-uniform looks gay, so nothing unusual there.

This episode really made me laugh my ass of. Not much of a storyline though. Basically it's the usual nazo-tama story; this tough karate-kid secretly loves cute things, but he thinks he's not supposed to, so Lulu strikes again. After his nazo-chara-changi, Karate-kid decides to make everything in the worls cute, and the results of that, well...

Bunny Nagihiko, which was the least impressive. I suppose I'm already used to it. It still feels less weird than seeing him in male uniform.

Waituresso-Tadase.
Yeah, I think it fits his style, regarding Platinum Royaru


CHEERLEADER KUKAI!
*drools*
Lol, kidding. By this time I was rolling on the floor laughing. Oh Kukai, why are you so awesome?



Hell yeah, guys; DO THE MARYLIN MONROE!

In other words; crossdressing fans; do watch this episode, even though it's a filler. ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten