zondag 4 april 2010

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, episode 18


What I seek is but the slightest bit of peace.

What I can see is a corridor of hatred.

What falls beyond is the darkness.

Bitchfight or twincest? It's all up to you!

Okay, so things are going to get pretty mixed up at this point. The last two arcs made sense together. This arc seems to make make sense with both those arcs, and the first one as well, with Satoshi dissapearing and the way he acted, it also refers to the second arc, with Mion being jealouse and Shion entering the storage room with Keiichi, Takano-san and Tomitake. This all makes perfect sense, apart from being showed in a totally random order. However, in the first arc, Keiichi kills Mion and Rena, and then himself. In the second arc, Mion kills everyone. In the third arc, Rika-chan is killed first, and then everyone except Keiichi dies from the gas disaster. So except for the ways everyone dies, everything fits. (Though I don't remember Shion glomping Keiichi in the storage room, but that might be just me.) I'm really curious where this will be taking us. This arc has yet to be concluded, and I think I'd better just watch it without trying to figure things out, it only gives me a headache. I'm just hoping that everything will make sense in the end, like it did in Monster, and I'm really hoping for some amazingly epic explanation. The conclusion can make or break this show, that's for sure.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten