maandag 5 april 2010

Tegami Bachi, episode 7

First of all; Lag and Niche get it right. That's how you do a job interview, now is it not?



Aria sure is pretty... Though she seems unhappy...


Zazie is badass. xD



In this episode, Lag took his exam for becoming a Letter Bee, and he passed the test with magnificent scores. We got to see awesome Zazie, and at the end of the episode, we heard a shocking revelation; Gauche, the very recordholder of the Letter Bee exam Lag just took, and lag's inspiration for wanting to become a Letter Bee, is no longer a Letter Bee himself. Hearing that kinda makes me worried for the reason. On the discussion topic on MAL, I saw a lot of people thought he died from using to many shindan, and I am very relieved to have seen he will still be in the announced second season. As a MAINIE I tell you! =D They can't have a dead man as a mainie, now can they. Can they?

Next ep, we get to see Gauche's cute little sister Sylvette. I wonder what she will be like, in the preview we get to see her with a gun... It seems it'll be a very sad episode, and this series already had me moved a few times, so I wonder if I will shed a tear. We also get to see more of Aria, which can't be a bad thing, so I'm looking forward to that! ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten