maandag 5 april 2010

Tegami Bachi, episode 8

Okay, I know now why Aria looked sad. TT___TT


Poor Aria, and poor Sylvette! Gauche didn't exactly give up on his job as a Letter Bee, or probably not, at least. He just disappeared and is still missing. And apparently, he's been gone long enough to make Sylvette give up hope on ever seeing him again, and so she tells herself he lost his hart and died (Does that mean the shindan-theory is right?). Somehow I'm really glas I know he's alive, but on the other hand if feels kinda spoiled now. If I watched this this show from when it started airing, I'd probably have bawled my eyes out at this episode. Or at least I would've been frightened of Gauche being dead. Buuh. I guess this means we won't see him for a loooong time. Maybe only in the final episodes, and in flashbacks. That's so mean! I want to watch all of it now, but I still have to keep watching Higurashi on a regular basis too, otherwise I'll get out of the story. Shugo Chara can handle being on-hold, and NANA too, since it's a rewatch, but Higurashi is gonna be a problem... I think I'm gonna finish this arc of Higurashi first, and then devote myself to Tegami Bachi. I guess I'll manage to keep up that way. *Sighs* This show is just way to addicting! Niche's answer to Lag's question what she would do if he's forget about her made me aaww-out-loud. She's just so adorable! >.<

Seems next episode Lag is gonna fire a shindan on Sylvette, so we will get to see Gauche, even if it's on flashback-mode. I'm really wondering if this season is gonna be centered on finding Gauche, or just an arc. Somehow I think it'd be better if finding out what happened with Gauche and searching for him will cover the entire season, but on the other hand I just want him to come back soon. >.<

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten