zaterdag 3 april 2010

Tegami Bachi, episode 2

That was even more awesome than episode 1. AND IT WAS SO CUTE! >.<

AND GAUCHE IS SO SEXY! >.<


Lag and Gauche are now officially friends. ^^ I was a little jealouse of Lag, being hugged by Gauche and all. Since he's so sexy... And now it's five years later and Lag is a twelve-year-old and Gauche is... I don't know. But it seems we won't see him for a while. NOEEEES GAUCHE!!!! TT__TT (He's so sexy) Oh, next episode is the manga chapter I read! Crybaby Boy, Letter Girl, and we get to see Niche! And yeah, that "Crybaby Boy" seems quite right! x'D I wonder if it's the first chapter I read, or both of them, if that's the case, it's gonna be really cute! TANOSHIMI DAYO! But I'm going to get some sleep now first. Since it's already 1.45 And I hope we get to see Gauche again really soon. He's so sexy. O.o

Ja ne!

PS; Did I mention Gauche is sexy?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten