dinsdag 27 april 2010

Loveless episode 2


Thing are getting interesting, even though it's still weird and confusing... I love the soundtrack for this series, and Ritsuka is pretty adorable. Soubi isn't even annoying me that much anymore, and even Yuiko got a little less obnoxious! I think it helps that she stopped calling herself Yuiko.
So about the story. It turns out Soubi only came and said he loved Ritsuka because Seimei told him too. So I shared a wtf-moment with Ritsuka. Still he (Soubi) seems to be convinced of his love for Ritsuka. Seimei is killed by an organization called Seven Moons, and the kids that attacked Ritsuka and Soubi in the first episode are part of this organization. For some reason, I find Ritsuka to be a rather realistic and credible character, despite his cat-ears and tail. The way he reacts to things seems really natural, and I like that. Soubi, on the other hand, is still your first-class weirdo, but hey. I guess we'll find out more about him. ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten