zaterdag 3 april 2010

Tegami Bachi, episode 1

Like OhmyGosh. I'm hooked already.
The first things I have to say about this;

GAUCHE IS SO SEXY. O.o


LAG IS SO CUTE! >.<


Okay, so I read two chapters of the manga in Shounen Jump, and somehow I was intrigued. The first chapter I read (which was not actually the first chapter of the manga) already interested me. But, back then (it was back in July or something) it didn't have and anime yet, so I promised myself to read the rest of the manga one day. When I heard it was going to be animated, I was glad, but still tangled up in a bunch of other series. Yesterday however, I was at my dad's place and found another issue of Shounen Jump, and was delighted to see that it had a chapter of TegaBa in it, and I read it in one breath. After that, I decided to start watching as soon as I got home.

I know, it's a story about postmen in a fictional world called Amberground, so why did I want to watch it so badly? I don't know, but it's got this mysterious attraction towards me. And it's only gotten worse after watching it! My first reaction was loving the opening theme. Second was loving Gauche (which was the first character that appeared on screen). So I watched this episode and found myzelf loving every single thing about it. The art, the animation, the characters, the story, the atmosphere, the seiyuus (Jun-kun as Gauche, Miyuki-chan as Lag...). I am definitely going to complete this. The first episode already has me hooked, and I can't wait to see Niche and all the other characters and to find out where this will take us. Well, 24 episodes left for now, and there's a second season due this october! ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten