woensdag 7 april 2010

Tegami Bachi, episode 14

First of all; about the new OP and ED. I think it wasn't needed, I loved both the old OP and ED. I think I liked them better than the new ones. Also; there was barely any Gauche in the OP animation, and none at all in the ED! That scared me. Nevertheless we got to see some Gauche this episode! ^^


He's got this mysterious air, and I love it. Wait. His whole story is mysterious and it's supposed to be... Ah well, I love him anyway. ^^ And seems like he was a really good person, even the corpse doctor liked him! I really wanna know what happened to him. >.<


Aria's shindan is playing the violin, which restores the heart of the person it's aimed at if I'm right... That's interesting. And from the memories of her that Lag sees, it seems like she's still in love with Gauche... Poor Aria. Her music was beautiful, but it was a pity the animation didn't match the music. I wonder what the rest of the series will be like... everytime I think it's gonna be a filler episode it has just even a tiny bit of character development or something, except for episode 13, which was completely filler. At least I think so. I hope there will be lots of Gauche flashbacks from now on, so we get to know him better even though he's not there...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten